1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact data of the responsible person
1.1We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how to deal with your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be identified personally.
1.3For security reasons and to protect the transfer of personal data and other confidential content (e.g., orders or requests to the responsible), this website uses a SSL resp. TLS encryption. You can detect an encrypted connection to the string "HTTPS: //" and the lock icon in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
With the merely informative use of our website, so if you do not register or transmit us otherwise information, we only charge such data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server-logfiles"). When you call our website, we collect the following data that is technically required for us to view the website:
Our visited website
Date and time at the time of access
Quantity of the transmitted data in bytes
Source / reference from which you came to the page
Used operating system
Used IP address (if necessary: in anonymous form)
Processing takes place in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or otherwise use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to review the server log files later, concrete indications should indicate unlawful usage.
3) Hosting & Content-Delivery-Network
Hosting by Shopify We use the shop system of the service provider Shopify International Limited, Victoria Buildings, 2nd floor, 1-2 Haddington Road, Dublin 4, D04 XN32, Ireland ("Shopify"), for the purpose of hosting and presenting the online shop based on one Processing in our order. All data collected on our website will be processed on the servers of Shopify. As part of the aforementioned services of shopify, data can also be used as part of another processing on behalf of the Shopify Inc., 150 Elgin St, Ottawa, On K2P 1L4, Canada, Shopify Data Processing (USA) Inc., Shopify Payments (USA) Inc . or shopify (USA) Inc. are transmitted. In the case of transmission of data to the Shopify Inc. in Canada, the appropriateness of the European Commission ensures the appropriate level of data protection. Further information on the Data Protection of Shopify is available under the following website: https://www.shopify.de/legal/datenschutz Further processing on other servers than the aforementioned by Shopify takes place only in the framework provided below.
Within the context of contacting us (e.g., via contact form or e-mail), it is processed exclusively for the purpose of processing and answering your request and only in the required scope - personal data. Legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO. Aims to contact a contract, additional legal basis for processing Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted if the circumstances suggest that the affected facts are concluded and if no statutory storage requirements
6) Data processing when opening a customer account
According to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be charged and processed in the required scope, if you communicate us to the opening of a customer account. Which data is required for the account opening can be found on the input mask of the corresponding form on our website. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by a message to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. After deleting your customer account, your data will be deleted if all contracts closed above are completely unwound, no legal retention periods are handled and on our part does not persist any legitimate interest in further storage.
7) Use of customer data for direct advertising
7.1Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you sign up for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Compulsory request for the transmission of the newsletter alone is your e-mail address. The specification of further data is voluntary and is used to address them personally. For the newsletter shipping we use the so-called double opt-in procedure, which ensures that you have received newsletters first if you have expressly confirmed us by pressing a verification link sent to the verifier links given to the specified mail address
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a dsgvo. Here we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of login to understand a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data obtained from us when registering for the newsletter are used strictly as desired. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter about the link provided for this link in the newsletter or by appropriate message to the above-mentioned responsible person. After logging out, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distributor, insofar as it has not expressly been incorporated into a further use of your data or we reserved a further use of data that is permitted by law and informed you about that in this statement.
7.3Investment notification by e-mail
For temporarily unavailable items, you can register for obtaining e-mail order notifications. Here we send you once a message a message about the availability of the item you selected. Hauptlichtung for the transmission of this notification alone is your e-mail address. The specification of further data is voluntary and will possibly be used to address them personally. For mail delivery, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure that ensures that you have received a notification first if you have expressly confirmed us by pressing a verification link sent to the verifier links specified.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a dsgvo. Here we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of login to understand a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for our e-mail notification service for goods availability are used strictly as a result. You can unsubscribe from the availability notifications at any time by appropriate message to the above-mentioned responsible person. After deregregation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately from our distributor set up, insofar as it does not explicitly consent to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use additional use that is permitted by law and informed you about it in this statement .
8) Data processing for order processing
8.1Insofar as required for the contract for delivery and payment purposes, the personal data we collected in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO will be passed on to the commissioned transport company and the commissioned credit institution.
If we liabilities for goods for goods with digital elements or digital products, we process the contact details provided by you when ordering (name, address, mail address) you can use them in the context of our statutory information obligations under Art. 6 ABS , 1 Lit. C DSGVO for suitable communication path (about postal or by mail) to information about upcoming updates in the statutory period personally informed. Your contact details are used strictly dedicated for messages about updates owed by us and processed by us only insofar for this purpose, as required for the respective information.
In order to settle your order, we also work together with the following service provider (s), which support us in whole or in part in the implementation of closed contracts. These service providers will provide certain personal data in accordance with the following information.
8.2Disclosure of personal data to shipping service providers
- German postal service If the delivery of the goods are carried out by Deutsche Post (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Straße 20, 53113 Bonn), so we give your e-mail address according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO before the delivery the goods for the purpose of coordinating a delivery date or for delivery notice to Deutsche Post, provided that they have given their explicit consent to the order process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. B DSGVO, we only give the name of the recipient and the delivery address to Deutsche Post. The transfer takes place only as far as this is required for goods delivery. In this case, a prior tuning of the delivery date with Deutsche Post or delivery announcement is not possible. The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future compared to the responsible person or against Deutsche Post referred to above. - DHL If the delivery of the goods are carried out by the transport service provider DHL (DHL Paket GmbH, Straßensweg 10, 53113 Bonn), we give your e-mail address in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO prior to the delivery of the goods for the purpose of vote a delivery date or for delivery arrival to DHL, provided that you have given your explicit consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, for the purpose of delivery in accordance with Article 6 (1), we provide only the name of the recipient and the delivery address to DHL. The transfer takes place only as far as this is required for goods delivery. In this case, a prior tuning of the delivery date with DHL or the delivery announcement is not possible. The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future compared to the responsible responsible or compared to the transport service provider DHL. - UPS If the delivery of the goods are carried out by the transport service provider UPS (United Parcel Service Deutschland Inc. & Co. OHG, Görlitzer Straße 1, 41460 Neuss), so we give your e-mail address before the delivery of the goods according to Article 6 (1) Lit. a DSGVO for the purpose of coordination of a delivery date or for delivery commitment to UPS, provided that they have given their explicit consent to the order process. Otherwise, for the purpose of the delivery according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b dsgvo, we only give the name of the recipient and the delivery address to UPS. The transfer takes place only as far as this is required for goods delivery. In this case, a prior tuning of the delivery date with UPS or the transmission of status information of the consignment delivery is not possible. The consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future compared to the above-referenced responsible or to the transport service provider UPS.
8.3Use of payment service providers (payment services)
- Klarna When selecting a Klarna payment service, payment processing via the Klarna Bank (PUBL), https://www.klarna.com/en/, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden (hereinafter "Klarna"). In order to enable the settlement of payment, your personal data (first and last name, street, house number, postal code, location, gender, e-mail address, telephone number and IP address) as well as data that are related to the order (eg invoice amount, article, delivery type) forwarded to Klarna for the purpose of identity and credit check, provided that they have expressly consented herein according to Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO as part of the ordering process. To which credit funds can be forwarded your data here, you can see here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/credit_rating_agencies The credit rating may contain probability values (so-called "probability values"). Score values). As far as score values are included in the outcome of the credit rating, they have their basis in a scientifically recognized mathematical-statistical procedure. In the calculation of the score values, for example, but not exclusively, address data flow. The information obtained on the statistical probability of a default of payment uses Klarna for a balanced decision on the justification, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship. You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or to Klarna. However, Klarna remains shall continue to be entitled to process your personal data, insofar as this is necessary for the purposes of payment processing in accordance with the contract. Your personal data will be in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information in Klarna's data protection regulations for those affected with registered office in Germany https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacy or for affected persons with registered office in Austria https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/privacy is treated. -Shopify Payments We use the payment service provider " Shopify Payments ", 3rd Floor, Europa House, Harcourt Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2. If you choose to pay for a payment method offered via the payment service provider Shopify Payments, the payment processing takes place via the technical service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd., 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland, to which we receive your information in the context of the ordering process, together with the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly Credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (lit). b DSGVO. Your data will be passed on solely for the purpose of payment processing with Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose. For more information on Shopify Payments data protection, please visit the following Internet address: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. Data protection information about Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. can be found here: https://stripe.com/de/privacy
9) Page functionalities
On this site we also use the Recaptcha feature of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). This function is used primarily for distinguishing whether an input is carried out by a natural person or misuse by mechanical and automated processing. The service includes sending the IP address and, if necessary, more on Google's data required for the Recaptcha service and is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. F DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in the determination of individual ownership responsibility on the Internet and avoiding abuse and spam. As part of the use of Google Recaptcha, it can also be used to transmit personal data to the Google LLCS servers. come in the USA.
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained its consent under Article 6 (1) Lit. a DSGVO for their data presented above. You can revoke your granted consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please follow the opportunity to make a contradiction above.
9.3Google Customer Reviews (Formern Google Certified Dealer Program)
We work with Google as part of the Google Customer Reviews program. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland ("Google"). This program gives us the opportunity to obtain customer reviews of users of our website. Here you will be asked for a purchase on our website, whether you want to participate in an e-mail survey by Google. If you give your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we will send your e-mail address to Google. You will receive an e-mail from Google Customer Reviews, in which you will be asked to rate the buying experience on our website. The rating you submit will then be summarized with our other reviews and displayed in our logo Google customer reviews as well as in our Merchant Center Dashboard. In addition, their review will be used for Google seller reviews. As part of the use of Google customer reviews, it can also be used to transmit personal data to the Google LLC server. come in the USA.
You can revoke your consent at any time by a message to the responsible for data processing or google.
Further information on Google Data Protection related to the Google Customer Reviews program can be found under the following link: https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/7188525HL=en
Further information on Google seller ratings data protection can be found at this link: https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/2375474
10) Tools and other
10.2Cookie Consent Tool
This website uses a so-called "cookie-consent tool" to obtain effective user consent for consent and cookie-based applications. The "Cookie Consent Tool" displays users with page call in the form of an interactive user interface, which can be used to place consent for certain cookies and / or cookie-based applications. Through the use of the tool, all consentful cookies / services are only loaded if the respective user issues appropriate consent by checkout. This ensures that only in the event of a granted consent of such cookies on the respective terminal of the user are set. The tool uses technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. Personal user data is not processed in principle. If in individual cases for the purpose of storing, assigning or logging cookie settings, however, for processing personal data (such as the IP address), it is done in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in one Legal conforms, user-specific and user-friendly consent management for cookies and therefore a legal compliant design of our website. Further legal basis for processing is also Art. 6 para. 1 lit. C DSGVO. We are subject to the legal obligation to make the use of technically unnecessary cookies dependent on the user consent. For more information about the operator and the settings of the Cookie Consent Tool, see the appropriate user interface on our website.
11) Rights of the person concerned
11.1The applicable data protection law grants you the following concerns with regard to the processing of your personal data the following concerns (information and intervention rights), with the relevant legal basis for the respective exercise requirements:
Right of information according to Art. 15 DSGVO;
Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO;
Right to deletion according to Art. 17 DSGVO;
Right to restriction of processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO;
Right to information according to Art. 19 DSGVO;
Right to data transferability according to Art. 20 DSGVO;
Right to revoke revoked consent in accordance with Article 7 (3) DSGVO;
Right to complaint according to Art. 77 DSGVO.
11.2RIGHT TO OBJECT
Unless in the context of a strand of interest, we process their personal data due to our predominant legitimate interest, they have the right to appeal for the future for the future for the future, for reasons that arise from their special situation. Take advantage of your right of objection, we end the processing of the data subject. However, further processing remains reserved if we can prove compelling relevant reasons for the processing that outweigh their interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements serves.
If your personal data is processed by us to operate direct advertising, you have the right to at any time contradict the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You can exert the opposition as described above.
If you make use of your right of objection, we will finish the processing of the data subjects for direct purposes.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is calculated on the basis of the relevant legal basis, the purpose of the purpose and, if relevant, in addition to the relevant statutory retention period (e.g., commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data based on an explicit consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned reveals his consent.
If legal retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or legal obligations based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, this data is routinely deleted after expiration of the retention periods, unless they are required for the contractual fulfillment or contract initiation are and / or on our part does not persist any legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Article 21 (1) DSGVO, unless we can force compelling reasons Processing for the processing, which predominate the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct presentation based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection under Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise informed of the other information of this statement on specific processing situations, stored personal data are then deleted if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.